Download MSSQL module
Download the module and modify ROOT_MSSQLstub.ps1 -
out of the box it lists just the current server. You should probably
want to add more from one of the inventories. Contribute more on Github.
You will also need one of the login.ps1 files, if you don't have one already:
- loginDummy.zipis a stub, it accepts any login with a password "root"
- loginAD.zip checks user credentials in AD system, groups are always 'RO;RW'
- loginADext.zip checks what AD groups user belongs to, requires additional cmdlet Get-ADPrincipalGroupMembership to be installed on a server. Edit AD groups names - they are different in every company
Audit file, audit.ps1 - is available in 3 different sample versions:
- auditNull.zip - blank audit, does nothing
- auditFile.zip - appends to bell.log in HOMEPATH of a service account used (may be you would like to change the directory?)
- auditTable.zip - logs to a table (MSSQL). Replace target server name and database name. Execute audit.sql before using to create an audit table and procedure